Technology Company - Renovation
SQUARE FOOTAGE: 52,000
COMPLETED MAY 2017
From the initial kickoff meeting to completion, this project is filled with collaborative energy and cultural pride. An active partnership between Jewel Toned Interiors and Blue Grace Logistics, the client provided insight into the BGL philosophy from beginning to end. Not only did they embark on an expansion of their existing space, doubling their interior work space, also rebranding their company’s image and iconic elements.
This modern and team enthused space is inspired and driven by colorful environments that encourage thinking outside the box. Blue Grace’s five core values are displayed prominently in the center of the office and act as the catalyst for many of the design decisions:
- Their first core value ‘Be caring of others’ is depicted through clean, simple colors and lines, which inspire cohesion.
- The second core value of ‘Simplify’ continues in the design flow which flourishes in bright colors with the uncluttered use of attractive furnishings.
- Their third, ‘Pursue Outrageous Goals’ is emphasized by large scale suspended lighting, oversized meeting booths and dynamic patterning in vibrant yellow circles.
- ‘Embrace others’; the Blue Grace University logo signifies the entry to the Training Room while private meeting booths offer an opportunity to have an intimate one-on-one meeting within the hustle and bustle of the main workspace.
- Lastly, ‘Be happy, be humble and have fun’ creativity was celebrated in the staff’s downtime space. The BGL cafeteria is vibrant in color and offers energetic game opportunities providing a space where the staff community can embrace pure fun.
MODERN | BRIGHT | COLLABORATIVE | FUN | ICONIC
FURNITURE + ACCESSORIES